A proven co-leader who is competent and
efficient works with a sense of urgency and possesses a high level of attention to detail. As part of our team, your goal is to exceed expectations with administrative responsibilities and human resource interactions. You must have enough experience in Quickbooks
to maintain financial records, including coding of purchase and sales receipts, payments, company reimbursements, and handle payroll and filing for up to 15 employees between three small entities. In addition, you will be the Landlord’s representative for 6
units and as a tenant/landlord liaison, you must be able to problem-solve, negotiate and be quick on your feet. You must be well-versed in the Google docs & sheets, and being tech-savvy comes naturally to you as you maneuver through proprietary software. A
willingness to learn with a “jump in” attitude will go far in this position, and, at the same time, to catch on quickly is of great importance to get you quickly productive on our tight team.
Financial Duties: Quickbooks accounting software knowledge, ability to create financial reports, preparing quarterly reports and year-end adjustments, research loans, work with banks, assist CPA in year-end tax prep. Track down credits, properly code reimbursements between companies, etc. and ensure state-mandated compliance, process AP & AR, manage invoices, and tax payments. Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process, Complete sales and use tax forms.
Administration Duties: Task and project-based including updating contracts, phone and email correspondence, and completing a diversified set of tasks that could put you indoors or outdoors on any given day. Exceptionally strong written and verbal communication skills are required to negotiate rents, collect late payments (including organized documentation and paper trails), problem solve and handle conflict resolution with a professional, courteous, and understanding demeanor.
- Minimum 2 years working in the customer service industry
- Minimum 2 years administrative experience
- Minimum 2 years of Quickbooks experience
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Have a general knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience with Excel/Google spreadsheets
- Excellent English and business email correspondence.
- Customer service and negotiation skills
- High degree of integrity, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Be efficient, pleasant, courteous, polite, concerned and helpful to all tenants
- Understand and perform property rental management (ability to run an ad, screen, show apartment, perform a reference check, complete a lease, manage inspections, check in and out tenants, collect rent, arrange for repairs and maintenance.
- Perform due diligence and tenant record tracking and accounting
- Maintain a call log for future vacancies.
- show party and explain living areas
- clearly deliver and document expectations to tenants
- Process eviction paperwork and attend court on behalf of Landlord
- Keep on top of tenant compliance, enforcing leases, and ensuring follow-through
- Handle conflict resolution head-on with strategy, kindness, and effectiveness.
Payment: Discussed upon employment inquiry
Hours: 20-40 hrs/week pending season, availability, and abilities. Flexible schedule.
How to apply:
Interested applicants, please email the following to email@example.com (No phone calls please.):
1. The position for which you are applying
3. Skype address (or Facetime phone number)
4. 2 character and 2 work-related references
5. Hourly/Salary history
6. # of hours available/week